Health and Safety
General Safety Protocols for In Person Obon Attendees
The MVBT Health and Safety Committee recommends the following as best practice measures to prevent to spread of COVID-19 and protect the health of all attendees:
- COVID-19 vaccination for those eligible is required.
- For children < 5 years old, we do not require vaccination provided they remain outdoors and are masked if 2 years or older.
- Face masks worn at all times.
- Complete the MVBT Health Attestation Form.
- Practice social distancing.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the health safety of all attendees, please DO NOT ATTEND if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever ≥ 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- New Cough
- New Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- Sore Throat
- Runny nose or nasal congestion
- Nausea or vomiting
- Severe Fatigue or Muscle Aches
- Chills or repeated shaking
- New loss of taste or smell