Food pick up is scheduled for Saturday, July 16th. Please follow the directions below to keep our Sangha safe.
A Note on Safety
Please be aware that because COVID remains a threat, we at MVBT are abiding by the safety protocols issued by the MVBT Health & Safety Committee. Your safety and the safety of our members is of paramount importance.
Please work with us to ensure your pickup experience is SAFE and enjoyable.
- Your pickup time is ONLY for items that you have pre-ordered
- Follow all instructions
- If you have not been vaccinated, wear a mask over your nose and mouth at all times that you are on the temple grounds
- Drive SLOWLY and carefully
- Please follow signs and flow of traffic
While you are on temple grounds, please observe our current social distancing requirements:
- Remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Waving and SMILES are ENCOURAGED
- Pickup times for pickup pre-orders were emailed late Sunday, July 10.
- You will be assigned a 15 pickup window. Please do not arrive early or late as the parking lot will be very busy.
- If you have designated someone else to pick up the order for you, please ensure we have their name and contact information.
- Please bring a copy of your order form confirmation
- If you will be unable to arrive during your assigned pickup time slot, please contact us at email@example.com, or call 650-383-8381 to speak to a committee member no later than NOON on Friday, July 15 to make alternate arrangements.
This is the required flow of traffic for onsite pickups. Please follow the flow of traffic and the directions below to help us maintain the safety and efficiency of this process.
Station #1 is where you will be picking up your food order.
Station #2 is for parking in case you have a problem with your pick-up order.
Step 1: Entry
- Enter at the Shoreline Blvd. main entrance gate near the Parsonage.
Step 2: Check-in
- Let the greeter know the name(s) associated with the orders you are picking up.
- The greeter will tape one information sheet on your windshield for each order that you are picking up.
- You will be asked to release your trunk or hatch so the greeter can open the back of your car where your order will be placed by volunteers.
Step 3: Pick up food
- Stop at Station 1 in the circle where your food order will be loaded by a volunteer.
- Please follow the signs to exit onto Shoreline Blvd. through the main entrance gate near the Parsonage.
Step 4: Exit
- Safely exit onto Shoreline Blvd. though the main entrance gate near the Parsonage.